Saturday, August 16, 2014

7-28-14


How goes it everyone!
This week has been a good one. We had a lot of recent convert and less active lessons. I've been out of my area for most of the week due to exchanges so it’s good to be back. On Friday we were doing our weekly planning and I was looking for our phone for a guy named Erick that I had referred to the YSA elders when I was still serving in Twin Oaks Valley and found a number that had the name Erick on it. So I assumed that it was the referral we gave them and ended up texting that number if we could meet up sometime, but it wasn’t the right Erick It was another investigator from some past elders that has been sitting in the phone for who knows how long. So we get a text back from that number and long story short we are meeting with him tonight at 6 for a lesson. So that was really cool, inspired accident?

Not much has gone on this week. We do a lot of traveling now since we cover the whole stake. So the work is a little different. On the bright side we do a lot more teaching which is awesome. Finding is different, we get a ton of referrals from many different sources and the members are good at working with their friends and bringing them to activities. I love this ward though, I love where I’m at right now. I hope I have more to put into my email next week. They’ve been kind of dry and unexciting lately.

Never forget how important this gospel is. If there is one piece of advice I can give you its to never lose sight of it. Make it a priority in your life, and never take it for granted. We are so blessed. We have been given so much and we need to give back. (DC25:10 - Luke 22:32)

I love you all, more than anything,
Your son, big brother, and friend,

-Elder Daniel
 
 
I'm now a licensed driver of the Golden state of California!
Pics from our Zone Activity, hike/scavenger hunt at Daley Ranch today
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment