Wednesday, August 13, 2014

7-21-14


How's it goin' everyone!
Anthony you look like a stud as Iron Man, just say'n. Sounds like the girls and Walter had a blast at camp and youth conference. They’re all growing up too freakn fast!!! I’m jealous of Jennifer, I would kill to be at the Ocoee and Appalachians right now.
Well I was transferred to the Palomar YSA ward, which covers the entire Escondido Stake YSA kids from 18-30, I just hopped across the street really. I love it! It’s super different from family work, a whole new caliber, but it’s awesome being able to work with kids my age, especially here in SoCal. We have a car, a 2011 Corolla, and we get to drive all around Escondido teaching kids about the gospel. It’s pretty sweet. My new companion is Elder Moolenbeek. He is from Ottawa Canada, he's super cool. Dude loves to sing, he's super outgoing, and he's a stud. We get along great and have a lot of fun. We had a baptism this weekend, a kid in the ward named Josh. He is awesome, he referred himself to the missionaries and has embraced the gospel with his whole heart, and the kid is a stud. I don't have too much time left, I hope I covered all the big news.
I love you all,
Stay strong, stay true, and look out for one another while I’m away, alright?
Your son, friend, and big brother,

-Elder Daniel
                              Josh and E. Moolenbeek on Saturday

 
greetings from the Escondido Public Library.

No comments:

Post a Comment