Sunday, May 31, 2015

Del Mar Dream'n 5-11-15


Man it was great to see everyone yesterday!!! I can’t wait to look like a hippie just like you guys! We can all be bums together! haha.
This week we were able to set a date with Diana, our investigator from Russia. I actually met her for the first time last week and she is probably the most excited I’ve ever seen someone who wants to be baptized. She was so pumped we went through all the interview questions with her. She is solid. If everything goes as planned she should be baptized on the 30th of May. We are super stoked! In my last area in the Murrieta YSA Ben was baptized! I wasn’t able to make it back for it, but I’m super proud of him. He was a little unsteady about it before I left but was able to overcome his fears and take upon himself the name of Christ. Sadly a few of our investigators we are working with told us that they want to wait until they are older to be baptized even though they’re ready now, but that’s alright, were not here to force anyone to do anything, but we are here to address their concerns and invite.
Something that Sister Kendrick said at MLC stuck out to me. She shared Isaiah 42:16 with us. "And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them." I’ve seen it time and time again how the gospel has changed the lives of those who you would never expect. It has shown them paths that they never knew were there and has opened their eyes to glorious spiritual vistas. Never forget how important the gospel is, never lose sight of it.

I love you all,
-Elder Daniel
                                                         -Our view while proselyting
 
-The 1000000000th Tesla we've seen so far in Del Mar.

                                                                            Bogey!
 
                                                 -Elder McGary (headed back to Japan)
                                           -Elder Polatis, (my last comp), headed back to Utah
                                                               -Words to live by!

No comments:

Post a Comment